Pilgrim Consulting is hiring full-time software engineers for a long-term project with a large Tennessee-based financial institution to build cutting edge consumer-facing banking systems. We are serving as an outsourced product development and innovation shop for a large, established institution, and are tasked with building and bringing to market a new line of business along with moving the client forward in technology, processes, and digital transformation.
Beyond this project, Pilgrim maintains development staff for a number of short and long term clients and development needs. There will be continued opportunity to deliver cutting edge software for clients after the completion of this project.
Pilgrim is based in Franklin, TN off of Peytonsville Road in Berry Farms. This is a mostly on-site position, with opportunity to work remotely once the team is established and highly productive.
Pay depends on ability and experience, in the $50k-$90k+ range. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Process: This project operates in a vanilla Scrum process with a dedicated Product Owner and all necessary support staff.
Technologies: Microsoft stack with modern C# and Angular 4+ (or possibly another framework), IIS/MSSQL/Windows server/etc
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack
Roles: Frontend dev, API/integration dev, backend dev, possible full stack, architect (search for dedicated posting for this one)
- Software quality assurance expertise and experience
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Ability to work well with others to solve problems and deliver
- Pass background check and drug test (sorry, financial institution rules)
- Really wants to build great software
Nice stuff to have (you don’t need all of these)
- Financial system experience
- Modern front-end development expertise in the latest and greatest test case management and/or test automation frameworks
- Experience with relatively complex API testing scenarios
- Practical experience with how to make Scrum work for a team