Pilgrim is based in Franklin, TN off of Peytonsville Road in Berry Farms. This is a mostly on-site position, with opportunity to work remotely once the team is established and highly productive.
This role is aimed at mid-level engineers, so around 3-5 years of experience in frontend dev. Pay depends on ability and experience, somewhere in the 70-90k range.
This project operates in a vanilla Scrum process with a dedicated Product Owner and all necessary support staff – design, project management, QA, architecture, etc.
Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack
● Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or Sass
● Experience architecting solutions using modern frameworks such as Angular, React.js, Vue.js, or Elm.
● Experience working with RESTful API’s
● Ability to work well with others to solve problems and deliver
● Pass background check and drug test (sorry, financial institution rules)
● Really wants to build great software
Nice stuff to have (you don’t need all of these)
● Financial system experience
● Experience with relatively complex SOAs and ESB / API orchestration setups
● Practical experience with how to make Scrum work for a team
● Experience using front-end bundlers such as web pack