Pilgrim is based in Franklin, TN off of Peytonsville Road in Berry Farms. This is a mostly on-site position, with opportunity to work remotely once the team is established and highly productive.
This role is aimed at entry level to mid-level engineers, so anywhere from 0-5 years of experience. Pay depends on ability and experience within that range, somewhere in the 60-90k area.
This project operates in a vanilla Scrum process with a dedicated Product Owner and all necessary support staff – design, project management, QA, architecture, etc.
Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack
● Ability to work well with others to solve problems and deliver
● Pass background check and drug test (sorry, financial institution rules)
● Really wants to build great software
Nice stuff to have (you don’t need all of these)
● Financial system experience
● Experience working with RESTful API’s
● Experience with relatively complex SOAs and ESB / API orchestration setups
● Practical experience with how to make Scrum work for a team