Do you thrive in a “work hard/play hard” culture? Are you passionate about technology? Most importantly, do you love to sell?
The Business Development Executive is Pilgrim Consulting’s ‘ambassador’ to prospective and existing customers and partners. Pilgrim Consulting technology and services are offered for sale in accordance with timing and rates given by the President. The Business Development Executive will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion and will ensure that the Service Delivery Team is engaged and prepared for the customer handover while the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered.
● Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling technology solutions/services with proof of past success
● Experience in all facets of a complicated sales cycle including: hunting for, finding, and closing new business
● Ability to sell consultatively – not on price, product features, benefits, bells, or whistles.
● Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
● Pre-existing network with the willingness to leverage that network to develop new sales opportunities
● Comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales related key performance indicators
● Maintain a professional and courteous image at all times and be skilled at making customers and prospects feel important and valued
● Strong communication skills with strong business and technology related knowledge.
● Authentic, effective and direct communicator. The less email, the better
● High levels of personal and professional responsibility and the ability to quickly internalize coaching and training
● Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with any level within an organization including C-suite executives, VPs, Presidents, and CEOs
● Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume and cover letter introducing yourself.