Pilgrim Consulting provides custom technology solutions for innovative companies. Our Automation Engineers work as a part of one or multiple software development project teams consisting of Developers, Project Managers, Software Architects, Product Managers and Designers operating in an Agile Scrum process.
- Microsoft stack with modern C#
- Angular 4+ (or possibly another framework)
- IIS/MSSQL/Windows server/etc.
- Review project artifacts provided by the client or Product Manager
- Create documentation, wireframes, and prototypes to assist with communicating requirements to both stakeholders and developers
- Interface with clients as needed to complete other responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Ability to work well with others to solve problems and deliver
- Desire to build great software
- Software quality assurance expertise and experience
Nice stuff to have:
- Modern front-end development expertise in the latest and greatest test case management and/or test automation frameworks
- Experience with relatively complex API testing scenarios
- Practical experience with making Scrum work for a team